Transparency, especially for an organization, is the key to trust and reliability. SCAN FOUNDATION hence upholds absolute transparency in all its activities. We also comply with the Indian Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and are up to date on accounting standards. At the end of each financial year an annual report with financial audits and statements is published and made available to the stakeholders.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution
The Fund Raising Program shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Chennai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith/in that behalf. Any disputes under this agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and shall be held in Chennai, India and conducted in accordance with the provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. Subject to the above, the courts of law at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all matters connected with the agreement. The arbitration award shall be final and binding.
Disclosure of personal information
- www.donateforanimals.in does not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you i.e. to respond to your queries, tax receipt certificates, and feedback reports.
- www.donateforanimals.in never collects information commercial marketing purposes.
- www.donateforanimals.in will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented for this disclosure.
- www.donateforanimals.in will disclose your personal information only; When required to comply with any applicable law, summon, search warrant or court or regulatory law.
- To the employees of www.donateforanimals.in to perform their job functions as and when required.
Terms and Conditions
www.donateforanimals.in (the website) where you may avail facilities provided by SCAN FOUNDATION, an animal welfare Charity Organization, registered charity in India. From here onwards in this agreement, the term refers to the website www.donateforanimals.in and SCAN FOUNDATION who owns this Terms and Conditions of Service ("Agreement") between donateforanimals.in and users / registered members of the website ("You") describes the terms on which donateforanimals.in offers you the Services (as defined below) through the website. The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions under this Agreement. Before using this website, you must carefully read, understand, accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions under the Agreement, please do not use the website.
www.donateforanimals.in reserves the right to revise, amend or modify the policy entailed in this disclaimer at any time and in any manner as it may deem fit. Any change or revision so effected will be posted on the site. It is therefore important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
The electronic messages and all contents contain confidential information from SCAN FOUNDATION and are intended for DONORS Only. If you are not the intended Donor you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The SCAN FOUNDATION therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website donateforanimals.in, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
SCAN FOUNDATION Reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of lucky draws at any time without prior notice. The Thump rule of E &O.E.( Errors and omissions exempted ) prevailed for all the Financial and Non Financial transactions of this Special animal welfare Charity Programme organized thro www.donateforanimals.in.
All the donors are requested to participate the lucky draw venue in that Special Day. Winner will be notified individually on the same day.
The Prize is not Transferable to any One. Provided, the NRI Donors, can transfer their prize to any of the Indian citizen only with the Prior approval of the Organisers by the way of submitting proper undertaking and authentication from the Organisers. The total Direct and Indirect Taxes of Central and State Governments is to be borne by the Winner Only. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the lucky draw will be disqualified.
What is the Idea
All the donations raised from this portal is ultimately for the homeless animals. Every donation is diligently spent for the medicine, food, legal support that is served directly or indirectly. On an average, 82% of the total cost is used towards meeting the programme cost and 14% towards the programme management cost. 4% of the total cost is steered towards meeting fundraising and communication costs. The organization upholds full transparency in funds utilization. Read our
Description of service
- Funding : www.donateforanimals.in is a portal enlists various projects of SCAN FOUNDATION and display their funding requirements on the website.
- Payment Gateway: If you are making donations through the payment gateway, you understand that the payment gateway is provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. www.donateforanimals.in shall not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
- Tax exemption certificates: You are requested to go through the tax exemption details displayed in the FAQ page before you make the donation.
- All donations made through www.donateforanimals.in are NON-REFUNDABLE and willingly contributed by the donor.
- You will receive an email confirming your donation to the cause. This is the final confirmation of your donation. If you have not received please contact email@example.com immediately.
- SCAN FOUNDATION charity reserves the right at any time from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the donation facility with or without notice.
Other website links
How To Enter/Eligibility
Minimum two words contribution (Rs.200 Donation) is necessary to enter our lucky draw. Making a more words contribution will increase your chances of winning. Donors can win a brand New HONDA BRIO CAR. With contribution of Rs.200 or above at www.donateforanimals.in, word shopper can eligible one lucky draw , Rs.400 for two and so on. The more contribution, the more chances to win!.
Lucky Draw Rules and Legal Disclaimer
Only one winner in this fundraising.
SCAN FOUNDATION., its staff, and its directors reserve sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning lucky draws and interpretation of lucky draw rules.
By entering any lucky draw run by SCAN FOUNDATION., you agree to abide by the following terms.
The lucky draw will be conducted after the mission is fulfilled and the expiry of the words in stock and auction only. The Organizers have the right to modify the date of lucky draw at the own discretion or withheld the draw the mission is not fulfilled.
Collection of Prizes
Results of the Draw will be published in the web site www.donateforanimals.in.
All prizes must be claimed within one month. All prizes are not transferable and not exchangeable for cash. Please bring your id proof to claim your prize at SCAN FOUNDATION INDIA HEADQUARTER. Prizes are non- transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The winner should pay the TDS as per the Section 194B of the Income tax Act, 1961 at their own.